This is the conventional festival pumpkin pie recipe. If we had to choose an international dessert, pumpkin pie recipe would be at the peak of the list. It’s been part of our culture since splendid days. This pie lets the pumpkin tell the story, with a little bit of help from lemon juice, cinnamon, and some cream or milk. For the best pumpkin pie flavor, use fresh smooth pumpkin puree in your filling. Maintain smoothness of puree that will hold their shape during baking. And, when it comes time to serve, add a scoop of cream; or a slice of sharp cheddar cheese. Do follow my steps clearly.
• 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
• 2 egg plus 1egg yolk, beaten well
• 1/3 cup white sugar
• 2 tspn of cinnamon
• 1/4 tspn ground cloves
• 1/8 tspn ground cardamon
• 1 tspn ground ginger
• 1/4 tspn ground nutmeg
• 1/2 tspn of lemon zest
• 1/2 tspn salt
• 2 cups of pumpkin pulp purée ( sugar pumpkin)
• 1 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Beat the eggs in a large basin. Mix in the white sugar, brown sugar, ground ginger, ground nutmeg, ground cloves, cinnamon, ground cardamom, lemon zest and salt.
- Then add pumpkin puree and cream in to beaten ingredients, whisk until everything is well mixed.
- Then pour the filling into an uncooked pie shell and bake at 425°F for 15 minutes. Then after 15 mins, reduce the temp to 350°F. Again bake for 50 minutes further, or until a spork or tooth stick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let it cool one hour. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Dish up with whipped cream.
We are at Prasidh Cuisine extremely praised for our world Class Services, Unique Presentation, Remarkable Taste, Innovative Event Styling and a Range of Venue options on any occasion. With our experienced event planners, chefs, we turn your dream day into a really tasty.
Prasidh Cuisine — Best Catering Services in Hyderabad – India, has the capability for any type or size of the event and our goal is to make your event peaceful.